online Registration is now closed
Below fees are in USD.
|Full Participant – International||$ 500|
|Full Participant Local + CIS countries*||$ 100|
|Student** – International||$ 200|
|Student** – Russia||Free – upon availability***|
|Low Income Countries****||$ 100|
* CIS Countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan
** Student: An official letter of the institution (PDF format), originally stamped and signed by the head of the department confirming this status must be uploaded during the registration process in order to benefit from the student rate.
*** Students Saint Petersburg State University and all Russian Medical universities are entitled to free congress tickets. Number of tickets is limited and they are distributed on first come, first served basis.
**** Low-Income Countries registration fee refers to Low income and Lower-middle-income economies as defined according to the World Bank Country Classification. Click here for more information on the Country Classification data according to the World Bank website.
FEES FOR PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
· Participation in all scientific sessions
· Individual participant badge and Congress bags
· Coffee breaks between sessions and lunch breaks
· Invitation to the Welcome Reception
Payment of registration fees must be made in USD by one of the following methods:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: Please make drafts payable in USD only to: (Additional 30 USD Commission is required)
|Account Name||SPBCA 2017 Cong. Saint Petersburg|
|Bank Details||Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland|
|IBAN Number||CH91 0483 5069 3980 5291 9|
· Please ensure the name of the congress and of the participant are stated on the bank transfer.
· All bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and must be paid in addition to the registration fees.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
In case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer admission fee (USD 30) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
All cancellations must be electronically mailed to email@example.com
· Cancellations received until and including May 31, 2017 – full refund.
· From June 1, 2017 – no refund will be made.